Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    atlantica smelling real bad

    Share
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Asty on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm

    yes i think atlantica is starting to smell real bad because she was in aimuari inn and then i was at sayers rock and i thought i have smelt this somewhere before and it was atlantica because she need a bath an fresh clothes

    maybe i buy u a sink and a new set of clothes for christmas if ur lucky
    avatar
    Queenbeckeh

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Trinidad, Caribbean

    ZOMG!

    Post  Queenbeckeh on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

    o.O....

    Omg asty lol. How could you say that??!! lol!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm

    rofl! Yer totally right!
    I would pay for it, just to get ridd of the smell


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Atlantica

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Belgium

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Atlantica on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

    meh losers!

    ye're just jealous!
    You might think it smells bad.
    But actually it is your BIG nose that stands to close to your BIG mouth! cheers



    -xXx-Atlantica-xXx-
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  vivilicious on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 pm

    lolol! Leeeeee! you're so mean! i think you're nose is just too sensitive o.o You think I'm smelly too O: lolol!
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Asty on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 pm

    vivilicious wrote:lolol! Leeeeee! you're so mean! i think you're nose is just too sensitive o.o You think I'm smelly too O: lolol!

    u are smelly affraid
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm

    Asty wrote:
    vivilicious wrote:lolol! Leeeeee! you're so mean! i think you're nose is just too sensitive o.o You think I'm smelly too O: lolol!

    u are smelly affraid


    I'ma go cry in a hole now.. ;__;
    avatar
    Queenbeckeh

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2008-12-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Trinidad, Caribbean

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Queenbeckeh on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 pm

    Eww. Something smells like...ew.

    o.O
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  vivilicious on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm

    ITS LEE!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Natacha on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

    vivilicious wrote:ITS LEE!

    LEE is yer name for Asty? Very Happy


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jimythetulip

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Curacao/Netherlands Antilles:Carribean infront of Venezuela South America

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Jimythetulip on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 am

    Yer guys Changed the topic of Atlantica to lee:P
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:48 pm

    atlantica smells? sudden change back >:]


    Tell us what its like to be a dude on a chick pirate? [:

    Ny

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2008-12-22
    Age : 26
    Location : England somewhere

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Ny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:34 am

    Thats the probable source of smell


    all the chaffing (cant spell)
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Asty on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:42 am

    oops didnt check this thread anyways vivi its not me that smells it ur feet
    an ya SARAH my r.l name is LEE Wink
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  vivilicious on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:11 am

    Asty wrote:oops didnt check this thread anyways vivi its not me that smells it ur feet
    an ya SARAH my r.l name is LEE Wink


    lol didn't see her post. Thats silly, Sarah XD but i do randomly call ppl stuff... i don't see how i woulda gotten lee from aston, though. O:!
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Asty on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:33 pm

    vivilicious wrote:
    Asty wrote:oops didnt check this thread anyways vivi its not me that smells it ur feet
    an ya SARAH my r.l name is LEE Wink


    lol didn't see her post. Thats silly, Sarah XD but i do randomly call ppl stuff... i don't see how i woulda gotten lee from aston, though. O:!

    thats pure skem vivi
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Jekshamesh on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:55 pm

    Has anyone noticed atlatica's smell has past onto natacha lately is it Me or can u smell it too
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:Has anyone noticed atlatica's smell has past onto natacha lately is it Me or can u smell it too

    must be pretty strong for it to get from Europe to Australia tongue
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Jekshamesh on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:Has anyone noticed atlatica's smell has past onto natacha lately is it Me or can u smell it too

    must be pretty strong for it to get from Europe to Australia tongue

    Umm well at hospital I just smell cuts blood and old people
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Toolz on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 pm

    All these posts about Atlantica smelling bad but no profile? XD I think its mean't to be a profile not making fun of someone? Shocked
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm

    Toolz wrote:All these posts about Atlantica smelling bad but no profile? XD I think its mean't to be a profile not making fun of someone? Shocked

    In that case i nominate Toolz to make one Very Happy
    avatar
    Toolz

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Nashville Tennessee

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Toolz on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:24 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Toolz wrote:All these posts about Atlantica smelling bad but no profile? XD I think its mean't to be a profile not making fun of someone? Shocked

    In that case i nominate Toolz to make one Very Happy
    Where is my source of information then? XD Nah just kidding i don't wanna have to make it thats up to Atlantica to decide.
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 pm

    Grr, I don't smell, it's Atlantica! But umm, I don't think Atlantica will make a profile so the only thing you'll know about his if he smells or not


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

    Natacha wrote:Grr, I don't smell, it's Atlantica! But umm, I don't think Atlantica will make a profile so the only thing you'll know about his if he smells or not

    why dont you make one for him?
    you seem to know him well Wink
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:02 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Grr, I don't smell, it's Atlantica! But umm, I don't think Atlantica will make a profile so the only thing you'll know about his if he smells or not

    why dont you make one for him?
    you seem to know him well Wink

    Well i'm not going to do his work Razz
    And of course I know him well XD he's my brother.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: atlantica smelling real bad

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 pm