Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.


    Flag meeting

    Share
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Flag meeting

    Post  Asty on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:20 pm

    Hi would it be possible to hold a flag meeting soon? i tink we need to talk some issues over and arange some events??
    would be very good because we could hold some tournaments and stuff =D

    any chance of this happening
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    ....

    Post  Jekshamesh on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 pm

    i think thats a great idea seeing most people are eager to win stuff and much more important Have FUN> =]
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:05 pm

    It's a good idea indeed. And we got a lot to discuss anyway! Maybe we can also do some fund raising out there! Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Asty on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am

    Natacha wrote:It's a good idea indeed. And we got a lot to discuss anyway! Maybe we can also do some fund raising out there! Smile
    yahh
    of course illd host some tournaments =D
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 am

    When can we have the meeting, do you want me to organise it. if we have the party in the late estate i will offer 100k+ to help buy it so if were down on money ill raise. after the party in there we can have the meeting. i just want this flag set straight and ready for the future

    wertlsa

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  wertlsa on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 am

    cheers
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:57 am

    welcome What a Face
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Asty on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:29 pm

    hi can we set a possible date on this??
    avatar
    vivilicious

    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2008-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : I Am, Hungary

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  vivilicious on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:17 pm

    asty wrote:hi can we set a possible date on this??

    If you mean for the donating, my event ends Jan 31st.. So somewhere around that. But i'm sure donations will be accepted whenever!
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    BIG NEWS

    Post  Jekshamesh on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 am

    Hey guys BIG NEWS, i have got us a house for flag and clan meetings and also partys. Its at the late estate and its platypus' house as i am a roomie he has said we can use that and save our 1.2mil for blockade or something else. Does that sound good guys? or what ? if you would like that then say u do Wink
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm

    Hmm, I would like to buy our own flag an estate, 'cause then we have a FLAG house, where everyone of our flag is always free to enter.
    Another thing, about the flag meeting, it's meant to be hold before the party, so we can also discuss what we can do at the party and plan it well Smile Anyway, it doesn't seem like we will have a party soon, but I still hope for it.
    If you maybe make a proposal for the flag meeting, then we will have one sooner and how sooner the flag meeting, how sooner the party.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:47 am

    Natacha wrote:Hmm, I would like to buy our own flag an estate, 'cause then we have a FLAG house, where everyone of our flag is always free to enter.
    Another thing, about the flag meeting, it's meant to be hold before the party, so we can also discuss what we can do at the party and plan it well Smile Anyway, it doesn't seem like we will have a party soon, but I still hope for it.
    If you maybe make a proposal for the flag meeting, then we will have one sooner and how sooner the flag meeting, how sooner the party.

    I will fix the settings to the house and he said tis fine to be a FLAG house as he is in the Hot Blooded Clan and ive been working so hard to get this house and i want to host the party and the flag meeting and i would like to set a date to the flag meeting.

    ill make it as i get back from the hospital and it will be not this week but next or after that i will confirm it with natacha queen and poorfarmer king
    I Hope to see you soon cherry
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:18 pm

    We already have our own flag estate now, all thanks to Poorfarmer :)So we won't need to use yours anymore :)But thanks for trying to help, we appreciate it.

    So FLAG MEETING soon Very Happy


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Asty

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2008-12-22

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Asty on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm

    Natacha wrote:We already have our own flag estate now, all thanks to Poorfarmer :)So we won't need to use yours anymore :)But thanks for trying to help, we appreciate it.

    So FLAG MEETING soon Very Happy

    yay =D
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm

    =]
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 pm

    hey guys my opporation was a succes but I had 7 pieces of metal in my head and 1 of them was touching my skull luckily they removed it quick enough for no damage. My head is not stitched and glued up and I will be back in 6 days not counting today, so see you then and I'll make a date for the flag meeting also don't forget to give me a welcome back or get well soon prezzie Razz also to add me on man so we can chat y I'm away at hospital
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:hey guys my opporation was a succes but I had 7 pieces of metal in my head and 1 of them was touching my skull luckily they removed it quick enough for no damage. My head is not stitched and glued up and I will be back in 6 days not counting today, so see you then and I'll make a date for the flag meeting also don't forget to give me a welcome back or get well soon prezzie Razz also to add me on man so we can chat y I'm away at hospital

    Sorry I meant to say my head is now stitched up and glued
    I also meant to say msn instead of man
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Tarlac on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:48 pm

    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:hey guys my opporation was a succes but I had 7 pieces of metal in my head and 1 of them was touching my skull luckily they removed it quick enough for no damage. My head is not stitched and glued up and I will be back in 6 days not counting today, so see you then and I'll make a date for the flag meeting also don't forget to give me a welcome back or get well soon prezzie Razz also to add me on man so we can chat y I'm away at hospital

    Sorry I meant to say my head is now stitched up and glued
    I also meant to say msn instead of man

    Edit Button? Smile
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

    Tarlac wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:
    Jekshamesh wrote:hey guys my opporation was a succes but I had 7 pieces of metal in my head and 1 of them was touching my skull luckily they removed it quick enough for no damage. My head is not stitched and glued up and I will be back in 6 days not counting today, so see you then and I'll make a date for the flag meeting also don't forget to give me a welcome back or get well soon prezzie Razz also to add me on man so we can chat y I'm away at hospital

    Sorry I meant to say my head is now stitched up and glued
    I also meant to say msn instead of man

    Edit Button? Smile

    Who cares I'm bored and myheads sore
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 pm

    Lol, see ya soon then. Btw, TO ALL THE OTHER FLAGGIES, tell which would be the best date for the flag meeting for YOU; Jek is, by asking me, organising it, so he'll pick out the date Smile


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Tarlac

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Age : 24
    Location : Ramsgate, England

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Tarlac on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 pm

    Natacha wrote:Lol, see ya soon then. Btw, TO ALL THE OTHER FLAGGIES, tell which would be the best date for the flag meeting for YOU; Jek is, by asking me, organising it, so he'll pick out the date Smile

    uh so who do we say a prefered date to? You or Jek? bounce
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Lol, see ya soon then. Btw, TO ALL THE OTHER FLAGGIES, tell which would be the best date for the flag meeting for YOU; Jek is, by asking me, organising it, so he'll pick out the date Smile

    uh so who do we say a prefered date to? You or Jek? bounce

    Me
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:22 pm

    Yes you can send tells to Jek.
    It's important that you'll come cause I'll do different things out there.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum
    avatar
    Jekshamesh

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2008-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Australia

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Jekshamesh on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:21 pm

    I was just gonna get what people wanted so yeh did u delete other topic
    avatar
    Natacha
    Admin

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Antwerp, Belgium

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Natacha on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:59 am

    Jekshamesh wrote:I was just gonna get what people wanted so yeh did u delete other topic
    Which topic?


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Royalty of Requited Desires

    Also creator of this great forum

    Sponsored content

    Re: Flag meeting

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 8:08 am