Requited Desires

Flag forum of Requited Desires.

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Toolz

Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Post  Toolz on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am

Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.
    Jekshamesh

Re: Do not Add ANYONE's Msn Without speaking to them first.

Post  Jekshamesh on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 am

Toolz wrote:Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.

Hey tools it's me sorry I was gunna post to ask but then the Internet on my iPhone went out and I added you so I could talk to you whilst I am at the hospital so could you unblock me so I can talk to you sorry for the inconvenience
    Jekshamesh

Post  Jekshamesh on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Jekshamesh wrote:
    Toolz wrote:Someone has already added me on Msn without asking me, They have been blocked and won't be un-blocked. If you are the owner of the e-mail go-dees@hotmail.com I suggest you confess now, This is a warning to you all i will not tolerate anyone adding me unless they ask me first. Whoever this person is is very lucky i am letting them off with a warning next time it happens i will do something about it and trust me you don't want to know what i have in mind.

Hey tools it's me sorry I was gunna post to ask but then the Internet on my iPhone went out and I added you so I could talk to you whilst I am at the hospital so could you unblock me so I can talk to you sorry for the inconvenience

Toolz will you forgive me Sad
    Natacha
    Admin

Post  Natacha on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:40 pm

lol

This topic has been closed because either it wasn't important or either it was over timed.

Royalty of Requited Desires

Also creator of this great forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:08 pm